Monday, September 17, 2018

Introduction



I am Rachel Mello. I'm nineteen years old and a sophomore here at Rhode Island College studying Elementary Education. I would like to work with second or third graders as that is what I have always dreamed of. I have a brother that is five years older than me.










Over the summer I worked, hung out with friends and tried to go to the beach a lot. My favorite time in the summer is the Fourth Of July. There is just so much to do in Bristol and you get to see a lot of the people you went to high school with. That time of the year just brings everyone together to have a good time. There is weeks of events going on prior to the parade and it is just the greatest celebration. I also went to Block Island for a day and that was a lot of fun. 








When I am not in class I am usually working, doing homework, spending time with family and friends or shopping. I know its my job but I love to babysit. I am a babysitter to three young boys. It is a challenge watching three boy siblings but that is all part of the job and helping the kids to grow and learn. 







I also love spending time with my nephew and I have a niece on the way! He is three years old and smart, adorable and so cute. He always makes me laugh and I enjoy being with him almost everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Social Justice Reflection

New York Times Article Article: https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/17/nyregion/new-jersey-school-segregation-suit.html In Ne...